Fancy joining the Steadman Brown team, then please get in contact.
Junior Recruitment Consultant – Dartford, Kent
We are looking to hire a Junior Recruitment Consultant, who is a committed, sales motived and confident individual.
Steadman Brown were founded in November 2017, on the back of our director’s 7 years’ experience within the recruitment space.
We are seen as one of the UK leaders in providing high end recruitment services to a niche IT sector, called Salesforce.
Whilst we are only small, we punch well beyond our weight. Our clients include many companies listed on the London Stock Exchange, and some of the fastest growing technology companies on the planet.
We are UK based, however we are constantly working with clients around the world. We have placed professionals in the UK, France, Germany, Dubai, Australia, New Zealand and the United States.
As we continue to grow, we are looking to expand our team, and hire a Junior Recruitment Consultant, who we can mentor and coach, to become a leading recruiter in the space;
What will you be doing?
- Continually speaking with candidates to understand their skills and suitability for current/future positions we have
- Working with clients to understand their recruitment needs and helping to create a solution for them
- Identify new potential clients and introducing Steadman Brown to them
- Partner with the Director for continuous training on business development
- Updating the CRM system
- Networking and socialising with clients and candidates
What are we looking for?
- Prior recruitment experience is not essential, although it would be great
- Experience within a sales positions is essential
- A Money motived individual who is hungry to succeed
- Someone who is resilient
- Someone is competitive and obsessed with being the best
- A confident person, who is happy to spend large amounts of the time on the phone
- A* to C in GCSE English and Mathematics - essential
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written.
What do we offer?
- The recruitment industry in the UK, is worth over £32 billion. We are offering someone the chance to join the industry, and work in one of the fastest growing technology spaces to date
- You will work partner the director and receive daily training, support and guidance in becoming a skilled recruitment consultant
- A fun loving and sales orientated environment, with regular incentives including (extra holiday, early finishes etc.)
- A competitive salary plus uncapped earning potential / monthly bonuses
- Company pension and generous holiday allowance
- Day of your birthday off, courtesy of us
- The best technology around to ensure you have the best tools available to succeed
If the above is you, then please get in touch! - firstname.lastname@example.org