Salesforce CRM Manager, Salesforce Developer, Salesforce Technical Architect
£70,000 to £80,000 Per Annum
We are working with a global B2C business who are looking to hire a Salesforce Technical Lead. This person will own the Salesforce platform from a development perspective, working closely with the CRM Manager.
This award winning company are using Salesforce to manage their entire B2C customer experience; from sign-up, purchase, payment processing, delivery, returns and customer service.
They have migrated to Lightning, and are using Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud.
As the Salesforce Technical Lead you will serve as the Salesforce subject matter expert, working with senior stakeholders to understand business challenges and how Salesforce functionality can drive success. You will be technically leading both new and BAU projects.
Your role will mix both functional and technical ownership. You will be a key part of the design, build and delivery of Salesforce projects.
You will manage a Salesforce Developer and a Salesforce Administrator.
- A Salesforce platform expert, with a strong knowledge of the platform capabilities
- Excellent Salesforce configuration skills
- Solid understanding of Apex, and aware of when best to configure or custom develop a solution
- Apex development experience People / Team management skills
- Experience facing senior stakeholders to understand Salesforce vs business requirements
- Experienced working with Salesforce Lightning