Salesforce Consultant, Salesforce Solution Architect
£70,000 to £95,000 Per Annum
Private health cover, pension, stock options
We are supporting one of the fastest growing Software Vendors, native to the force.com platform, as they look to rapidly expand their EMEA operations.
This Silicon Valley founded company have doubled in size in the past 2 years, and have multiple Salesforce awards in this time.
Their marketing leading, legacy disrupting application built on Salesforce has really taken over, globally.
They are looking to hire a Salesforce Solution Architect, who is passionate about delivering this Salesforce solution for customers globally.
As the Salesforce Solution Architect, you will be client facing and an integral part of the pre-sales phases, scoping, solution design, solution and technical architecture and deployment. You will also be working on developing the core product too.
Required skills and experience;
- 3+ years Salesforce solution design and architecture experience
- Excellent business facing skills, able to communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong Salesforce configuration knowledge, especially around security
- Understanding and an appreciation of Apex (ability to write code is not required)
- Experience working across integrations
- Proven business analysis experience
- Salesforce certified
This client has offices across the globe, with this position based in London. However, flexible working if guaranteed and you will not be required in the office every day.
Excellent salary available (range dependent on experience) + company stock options