Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce CRM Manager
£50,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
We are proud to be supporting a famous UK based charity, as they embark on a major journey to redesign and relaunch Salesforce globally. This very famous non-profit organisation currently have a highly customised and tangled Salesforce environment in place, supporting over 150 users. However, as part of a major overhaul to their CRM infrastructure, they are looking to restart, and relaunch Salesforce.
They require an experienced Salesforce Administrator to join them, to be the face of Salesforce for the business. You will work closely with senior stakeholders to gather, understand and define their business processes, before working with the Salesforce implementation partner to create user stories, and help design the new Salesforce environment.
Required skills and experience:
- 3+ years Salesforce administration, customisation and configuration experience
- Strong business analysis, stakeholder management and documentation skills
- Experience working within a highly customised Salesforce org
- Salesforce ADM201 certified
- Experience working within a non-profit organisation, highly advantageous.