£50,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
Bonus, private healthcare, pension, gym membership
We are working with a famous financial services company based in central London, who are looking to hire a Salesforce Release Manager.
The Salesforce Release Manager will be responsible for creating the release strategy, for all releases and deployments, across their Salesforce and CRM environments.
You will be responsible for being both proactive to any potential issues arising as part of the release, and reactive to any problems that occur during the release process. You will be in control of the triage of these issues.
Your role will work closely with the in-house Salesforce developers, administrators and test engineers.
Required skills and experience:
- 2+ years Release Management experience
- 2+ years experience working with tools such as; Jenkins and Github
- 2+ years working with migration tools such as; Change sets, Informatica and Eclipse
- Experience working with large Salesforce.com deployments
- Salesforce administration experience (security; permission sets, page layouts)
This is a permanent role, working for a famous company in Central London.
Visa sponsorship is not available.