Salesforce Project Manager
£50,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
Bonus, Pension, Flexi working, Fun-loving culture
Steadman Brown are the exclusive supplier to a fast-growing Salesforce AppExchange Partner who are growing at a very aggressive rate. This US founded organisation have offices across Europe, Asia and Australia and are looking to further expand their London team with the hiring of a Salesforce Project Manager.
This is a great time to join them whilst they are in the midst of their growth, allowing you to play a significant part in their growth.
The Salesforce Project manage will be working in a team of 10 Salesforce professionals in London, responsible for designing, building and deploying this Salesforce native application into their clients who are both B2B and B2C.
Responsibilities of the Salesforce Project Manager:
- Work closely with the customer to identify, understand and gather their requirements and business processes
- Lead a team of Salesforce experts in the UK and offshore to build, test and deploy the Salesforce application to the customer
- Be technically involved with the design and build phases, including solution design, customisation and configuration.
Required skills and experience:
- Strong Salesforce implementation experience
- Experienced project manager, deploying Salesforce or SaaS related applications
- Excellent stakeholder and engagement management skills
- Passionate about Salesforce/ Technology
- Experience working within a fast paced and ever-changing environment
- Salesforce certified administrator (ADM201)
- -Experience of working in or with Sales focused companies/clients highly advantageous