Salesforce Project Manager
£50,000 to £65,000 Per Annum
Bonus, Private Pension, Private Healthcare, Salesforce certifications allowance
Steadman Brown are working with a major player in the Digital sector who are looking to hire a Salesforce experienced Project Manager.
This famous company with offices across the US, Europe and Asia are major Salesforce customers. They have 6 orgs and over 1200 users. They have adopted Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
As part of their plan to implement Salesforce into new areas of the company and its subsidiaries, they have a lengthy roadmap of work ahead of them. They therefore are looking to hire an experienced Salesforce Project manager who possess excellent project and delivery management skills, as well as deep Salesforce understanding.
Responsibilities of the Salesforce Project Manager:
- Lead multiple start-end Salesforce implementations, of varying size and complexity
- Work closely with senior stakeholders to understand and define business requirements
- Liaise with the Salesforce development and architecture team to build, test and deploy requirements
- Manage the delivery and phase deployment roadmap
- Oversee and manage a team of Salesforce experts inhouse
- Ensure that suitable provisions are in-place post go live, continuous training, adoption programmes etc.
Experience and Skills required:
- Experience project managing Salesforce.com implementations
- Excellent Salesforce platform capabilities
- Strong Salesforce customisation and configuration experience
- Salesforce certified administrator (ADM201)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience with Salesforce FinancialForce highly advantageous