Salesforce Project Manager
£55,000 to £65,000 Per Annum
Remote working (UK), with travel
We are pleased to be supporting a company that focuses on building and implementing Salesforce solutions for the non-profit sector.
This company help some of the most iconic and society depending charities around the UK, helping them unlock the benefit of the Salesforce platform.
This company are looking to hire a seasoned IT Project Manager, with previous experience leading Salesforce related projects or programmes.
You will be joining them as their Senior Project Manager, responsible for a portfolio of highly prestigious non-profit organisations, managing multiple Salesforce deployments simultaneously.
You will be responsible for being the face of the business to the client, ensuring that the Salesforce project runs on time, on budget and against the SOW.
Required skills and experience;
- Salesforce Project Management experience
- Significant IT / CRM Project Management experience
- Experience using SCRUM framework to manage projects
- Strong experience with project planning, risk management and budget management
- Experienced in resource management
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience with Non-profit organisations, or a passion for the non-profit sector highly advantageous
This role is officially based in London, however flexible working is available 3 days a week.