Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Consultant, Salesforce CRM Manager
£55,000 to £65,000 Per Annum
We are supporting an historic business based in Central London, who are heavily dependent on Salesforce. They are looking to hire a Salesforce Manager, who will own the platform, reporting to the board.
The Salesforce CRM Manager will be responsible for leading the strategic positioning of Salesforce and managing all on-going developments and enhancements of the platform. You will lead a small team, of UK based Salesforce Administrators.
This company use Salesforce across their sales process, and have also implemented Pardot and FinancialForce PSA and Accounting.
Their environment is heavily customised and contains significant integration to various applications and platforms.
Required skills and Experience;
- 5+ years’ experience working with Salesforce
- Strong experience leading designs and build of Salesforce solutions, using declarative development
- Expert knowledge of the Salesforce platform, particularly; Sales Cloud
- Excellent stakeholder management, business analysis and process improvement skills
- 1+ years’ experience managing Salesforce professionals
- Experience with FinancialForce highly advantageous