Salesforce Consultant, Salesforce CRM Manager, Salesforce Programme Management, Salesforce Project Manager
We are working with a start-up Salesforce consultancy, who have quickly established themselves as a major player in the Salesforce Field Service Lightning space.
They are looking to hire a Salesforce Field Service Lightning (FSL) Practice Lead, who will be responsible for overseeing, and leading all FSL engagements.
The FSL Practice Lead, will be responsible for recruiting and leading the FSL team, overseeing all pre-sales, project scope and delivery, and client engagement.
As the Salesforce Field Service Practice Lead, you will be part of the leadership team, and be seem as a pillar in the growth of the company. This company have a very healthy pipeline of booked work, and have aggressive growth plans for 2019 and 2020.
Required experience and skills
- Experienced implementing Salesforce Field Service Lightning (essential)
- Excellent Salesforce customisation and configuration skills
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Passionate about Salesforce
Advantageous experience and skills
- Experienced working on multiple Salesforce FSL projects
- Previous experience working for a consultancy organisation
- Salesforce Field Service Lightning consultant certified
- Experienced recruiting, and leading colleagues, including managing personal development plans