Salesforce CRM Manager
£40,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
Pension, Season Ticket travel loan, Flexi working
Steadman Brown are working with an international B2B company within the Education sector who are looking to hire a Salesforce CRM Manager to take full ownership of the Salesforce platform.
This internationally active organisation has recently completed a 200 user Salesforce implementation, across 11 offices. They are now looking to hire a dedicated Salesforce CRM Manager to take full management of the application. You will act as the go to person for Salesforce, as well as working with the business to understand business processes, analyse and architect Salesforce.com solutions.
Responsibilities of the Salesforce CRM Manager:
- Full ownership and management of the Salesforce.com org and its 200 users
- Responsible for liaising with senior management and directors to ensure functionality meets business requirements
- Responsible for daily administration and configuration of the Salesforce environment
- Responsible for understanding existing business processes and improving and architecting Salesforce.com solutions accordingly
Required experience and skills:
- Excellent Salesforce.com administration and configuration skills (including; managing permission sets, creating and editing page layouts, creating custom objects, schema builder. process builder)
- Salesforce certified administrator (ADM201)
- Strong business analysis, requirements gathering, process mapping and documentation skills
- Experience managing Saleforce.com related projects
- Experience working in a fast moving B2B environment