Salesforce Consultant, Salesforce CRM Manager, Salesforce Solution Architect
£65,000 to £85,000 Per Annum
Bonus, Private Medical-care, Company shares, Gym Membership, Flexible Working
Steadman Brown are the exclusive supplier to an instantly recognisable name in modern day business, and a company with a presence in over 20 countries.
This global leader have recently acquired another major player in their industry, and are now considered to be the leading force in the EMEA markets. As part of this major acquisition they are looking to restructure their Salesforce/CRM environments and are looking to hire an experienced CRM Manager to lead this new initiative.
The CRM Manager will be responsible for overseeing the consolidation of two existing Salesforce orgs, and the design, build and deployment of a brand new Salesforce org, utilising Salesforce Lightning.
This individual will be supported by a team of business analysts and developers in the UK, allowing the CRM manager to focus on the long-term CRM road-map, change management duties, solution architecture and overall management of the CRM environments.
Responsibilities of the CRM Manager:
- Lead the overall redesign and re-launch of Salesforce
- Line manage a team of business analysts, product owners and developers
- Act as the Solution Architect on the design of the Salesforce org
- Coach the product owner of architecture
- Review, update and lead the CRM road-map
- Deploy a technical governance process to manage the CRM environments
- Create and execute adoption and training programmes post go-live
Required experience and skills:
- 5+ years Salesforce experience
- Proven experience working with difficult stakeholders and able to make high-profile decisions quickly and decisively
- Strong Change Management and Project Management skills
- Experienced working and leading within an Agile environment
- Experienced working on both BAU and new build Salesforce projects
- Prior experience working on Salesforce Lightning
- Knowledge of Salesforce CPQ and BigMachines
- ADM201 certified (essential)
- Platform App Builder / Platform developer certified (advantageous)
- Experience of working with a consultancy highly advantageous
This role is based in Central London. There is no requirement for further travel.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK, visa assistance is not available.