Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Consultant, Salesforce CRM Manager, Salesforce Solution Architect
£60,000 to £70,000 Per Annum
Private healthcare, flexible working
Our client are one of the go-to companies in the international eCommerce space, listed on the London Stock Exchange
This global company have invested heavily in to Salesforce, resulting in the platform being the brain of their Sales, Marketing and Customer Service operations.
With 2000+ users globally, spanning across 5 enterprise orgs, this company are using Salesforce Sales cloud, Service Cloud and Pardot.
They are just to embark on a major journey, which includes rolling out Salesforce across Europe and Asia. Consolidating 2 legacy orgs and building a brand new Lightning environment, as well as going live with Salesforce CPQ, Conga CLM and Quip.
As a result of this complex, yet very exciting road-map, they are looking to hire a Salesforce experienced Business Analyst.
The Salesforce Business Analyst will;
- Own the discovery, design and build of the Salesforce solution
- Act as the technical business partner, ensuring the business is heard
- Work with the in-house development and architecture team to design the enterprise level Salesforce solution
- Work alongside Salesforce in the integration of Salesforce CPQ and Salesforce Quip
- Operate in an implementation consultant type capacity, involved in project management and solution architecture
Required experience and skills;
- Excellent experience implementing Salesforce solutions
- Strong Sales process and life-cycle experience
- Excellent business analysis and stakeholder management skills
- Salesforce configuration, customisation and solution design experience
- At least ADM201 certified
- Experience with CPQ and / or Contract Lifecycle management tools - highly advantageous
This role is based in central London, flexible working is available too.