Salesforce Developer, Salesforce Solution Architect, Salesforce Technical Architect
£80,000 to £90,000 Per Annum
Bonus, Private health care
We are working with a famous, UK headquartered business, who are looking to revamp their Salesforce environments. As a result, they are looking to hire a Salesforce Architect to lead the technical elements of this programme.
Currently this organisation have multiple Salesforce orgs, and several thousand users. However, they are looking to re-scope their existing business processes, especially focused around their Sales process and cycles.
The Salesforce Architect will be responsible for leading this major project, and working closely with department leaders to understand, scope and design a new, more effective Salesforce Sales environment.
You will be supported by a large team of Salesforce professionals on this programme, including a Salesforce Business Analysis, Project Manager and Salesforce Developers.
Required experience and skills:
- 5+ years Salesforce implementation / management experience
- Excellent business analysis, process mapping and solution design skills
- Strong Salesforce development (Apex and Visualforce) understanding
- Experience leading code review and managing teams of Salesforce developers
- Previous experience managing Salesforce governance projects
- Experienced working in complex and multi-org Salesforce environments
- Salesforce Sales Cloud experienced Salesforce certified (essential)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an iconic business, based in Central London. You will be key to a major Salesforce programme, working alongside some of the best Salesforce professionals around.
This company are offering an excellent remuneration package, including a salary between £80-90k + bonus. As well as Private medical insurance.
This position will not require additional travel.