$85,000 to $110,000 Per Annum
New York, New York
Steadman Brown are working with an international business, headquatered in Times Square, NY. This famous company have significant Salesforce users, and have over 250+ licenses, using Sales and Service Cloud.
As part of their recent restructure and their aggressive CRM road map plans for 2018, they are looking to hire an experienced Salesforce Administrator to join them.
You will be joining a team responsible for managing Salesforce globally, this includes a Salesforce Administrator and Developer. They will be looking to you the Salesforce Administrator to build close relationships with senior stakeholders, gather, understand and translate requirements, and work closely with the CRM manager to build and deploy this new functionality. You will be working on both new implementation projects, including Lightning, and BAU projects.
Required skills and experience:
- 3+ years Salesforce administration, customisation and configuration experience
- Excellent business analysis and stakeholder management skills
- Experienced working within a complex Salesforce enviroment
- Experienced working on start to finish Salesforce implementations.
- Experienced working with both Sales and Service Cloud
- Salesforce ADM201 certified
- Apex and Visualforce development skills, advantageous
- Experience with Marketo highly desired