£40,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
We are working with a leading Financial Services company based in central London, who are looking to hire a Salesforce Administrator.
This UK founded company have been using Salesforce for several years, however they are looking to revamp and reenergise Salesforce as the business continues to grow.
Salesforce is being used by Sales, Marketing and Finance, and is the sole application used throughout the sales process.
As the Salesforce Administrator, you will report to the CEO and be the face of Salesforce in the business.
You will be required to dig under the skin of the sales processes and build relationships with senior stakeholders throughout Sales, Finance and Marketing to really understand their requirements and expectations for Salesforce. You will then be responsible for leading the customisation and configuration of Salesforce to aid the Salesforce Sales cloud users.
On a daily basis you will support the Salesforce users, looking to continually develop and enhance the Salesforce environment.
What we need from you:
- 2+ years Salesforce administration experience, including customisation and configuration
- Excellent experience with complex Salesforce reporting and dashboard development
- Strong Salesforce data management skills (data duplicating / integrity)
- Experience working within or alongside sales teams, and have a strong understand of Sales process and life-cycles
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal communication skills
- Able to independently lead projects from start to finishGenuine interest and passion for problem solving and improving processes and systems
- Salesforce ADM201 certification not essential, but advantageous
What’s available to you:
- You will own Salesforce on a daily basis, and be responsible for driving the platform forward
- Report directly to the board, of whom champion salesforce on a daily basis
- Opportunity to handle all aspects of a Salesforce project, from initial scoping, requirements gathering, prototype development, solution build, deployment and user training
- Flexible working arrangements
- Company share scheme for all employees