£35,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
We are supporting a leading software company who are looking to hire a Salesforce Administrator. As the Salesforce Administrator, you will be leading the daily support and management for the Salesforce platform, with the primary task of supporting the sales team, ensuring they have all the tools and resources available in Salesforce to achieve their targets.
Salesforce sits at the heart of the sales department in this company. Therefore as the Salesforce Administrator you will support the sales teams globally, making sure that the platform and it's process are fit for purpose, and aiding the sales cycle.
You will also support senior management, providing them a birds-eye of Sales performance, using Salesforce reports and dashboards. Therefore strong experience with reporting and dashboards is essential in this position.
Required skills and experience
- 2+ years Salesforce administration and customisation experience
- Excellent Salesforce reporting and dashboard skills
- Experience working with Sales cloud, and a strong understanding of sales processes
- Strong data management and data validation skills#
- Experienced supporting Salesforce users with both simple and complex support queries
- Advanced excel experience