£35,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Private Healthcare, Private Pension, Gym Membership
Steadman Brown are working with a famous Media company in central London who are looking to hire a Salesforce Administrator.
This globally active company have over 225 Salesforce users, and have both Sales and Service Cloud implemented, as well a CPQ tool and FinancialForce.
The Salesforce Administrator will work closely alongside the Salesforce Manager to gather, understand and translate requirements on both new implementations and BAU works.
Responsible of the Salesforce Administrator:
- Support the Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and FinancialForce user base
- Partner the Salesforce manager to understand existing business processes and re-engineer Salesforce accordingly
- Work directly with senior managers to understand their processes and problems, and build Salesforce.com solutions to aid them
- Work with Salesforce users to solve 1st, 2nd and 3rd line level support issues
- Build Salesforce functionality using customisation and configuration
- Work with 3rd parties to improve the Salesforce environment
Required skills and experience
- Excellent Salesforce administration, customisation and configurations skills
- Must be Salesforce ADM201 certified
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with Apex classes, triggers and visualforce pages highly advantageous
- Experienced and comfortable working within a complex Salesforce environment