£35,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Flexi working, pension, private healthcare, certification allowance
We are working with a famous business in Leicester, who are large users of Salesforce. Multiple departments across this global company are live with Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud (Lightning) and Pardot.
Salesforce really is at the core of the business, and is the brain of their Sales, Marketing, Finance and support operations.
Due to further expansion in the UK team, they are looking to hire an experienced and rounded Salesforce Administrator who play a dual role;
- Own the Salesforce platform from a point and click perspective
- Be the face of Salesforce to the business users and senior management
- Act as the go-to person for all Salesforce queries
- Proactively work with the business and operations director to gather and define business processes and create functionality in Salesforce accordingly.
- Lead Salesforce training sessions for both new and experienced users of the application
- Work alongside the marketing department to automate processes using Pardot
- 2+ years Salesforce Administration, customiation and support experience
- Experience working in a complex and heavily customised Salesforce environment
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Proven at working with difficult stakeholders to increase Salesforce user engagement
- Experience working with users to gather, define and translate business requirements
- Pardot experience advantageous
- ADM201 certification highly advantageous, but not essential
This award company are investing heavily into their CRM environment, therefore the career opportunities for this person are unrestricted.
They offer a great, relaxed working environment and have many great benefits including flexi working, excellent pension, private healthcare and many more.
Visa sponsorship is not available.