£35,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Flexible working, pension
We are working with a leading real-estate company, who have recently implemented Salesforce. Currently using Salesforce Sales cloud, they are looking to invest heavily in Salesforce over the near future, and as a result are looking to hire a Salesforce Administrator to be their champion for the platform.
As the Salesforce Administrator, you will work with senior stakeholders to understand their sales processes and cycles, and advise how Salesforce could impact and improve them.
You will work closely with the Operations Director to design and implement the CRM Road-map, including implementing a mobile solution and integrating a marketing automation application to Salesforce
You will be responsible for supporting Salesforce and the users across Europe on a daily basis, as well as on-going platform customisation and configuration.
Required skills and experience;
- 2+ years Salesforce administration experience
- Excellent Salesforce customisation and configuration skills, including process builder and flow
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- ADM201 certified - advantageous
- Experience working within a sales environment highly advantageous