Salesforce Programme Management, Salesforce Project Manager
£85,000 to £100,000 Per Annum
Bonus, pension, private healthcare
We are proud to be working with one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world, whose product 100% native to the Salesforce platform.
This global company are considered to be the clear market leader by Gartner and are looking to further expand their UK team. They are looking to hire a Programme Director.
The Programme director will be responsible for:
- Owning the engagement for their largest programmes, delivering the Salesforce based solution
- Overseeing project management and solution architecture
- Establishing their global governance programme for their customers, SI’s and partners
- Working closely with the Sales Director to identify upselling opportunities with existing customers
- Working with the customer success managers to implement customer success processes
- Coach and mentor others on best practice around project management, execution and delivery
- Strong consulting experience
- Experience delivering Salesforce or comparable SaaS product solutions on a large scale
- Proven track record working with C-level execs
- Excellent change management skills
- P&L Management experience
- PMP Project Management certified advantageous
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud and Field Service Lightning highly advantageous
This role will be based in the UK office, however will involve both national and international travel.