Salesforce CRM Manager, Salesforce Solution Architect
£80,000 to £90,000 Per Annum
We are supporting a hyper growth tech company, where Salesforce sits at the heart of their business.
This UK founded company have developed several niche products in the tech community and have a presence across AMER, EMEA and APAC.
Salesforce is their system of choice across their Sales, Customer Service, Marketing and Finance departments. They are working heavily on Sales, Service and Communities cloud. They also have a bespoke Salesforce based financial system and a 3rd party marketing solution, integrated to Salesforce.
They are looking to hire a Head of Salesforce, who will overall ownership of systems and architecture, will be responsible for defining and delivering their CRM roadmap. This individual will operate at both board level, to ensure the roadmap aligns with the business objectives and is scalable, but also working on the solution design and solution architecture of the platform.
The Head of Salesforce will be supported by a UK based team of Salesforce Administrator, BA/PM, a Developer and Technical Lead.
Required skills and experience:
- Experience working on global Salesforce implementations and/or transformations
- 3+ years’ experience around solution, systems, platform architecture
- Confident and seasoned working with senior stakeholders
- Experience working with 3rd party applications integrated to Salesforce
- Experience working with Salesforce related financial systems, such as; CPQ, FinancialForce or Zuora
- Skilled working in an agile environment.
- People / line management experience
- Salesforce development knowledge / experience - highly advantageous